Capacitors Factory since 1989
Q: Dingfeng Capacitor -- How to judge the quality of film capacitors?
A: 1) Look at the appearance, if there is a problem with theappearance, the film capacitor is likely to have a problem.
2) Test the two legs of the film with a multimeter resistance fileto be very high resistance. If there is a capacitance meter, measure thecapacitance value to match the mark on the housing.
3) Normal temperature test performance, including capacity, loss,insulation resistance, withstand voltage, ESR, etc. In particular, where is theperformance of the capacitor, it is important to test which aspect.
4) Do a simulated life test. There is no problem with the normaltemperature test performance, and it depends on whether the life can last.
5) Choose a reputable capacitor manufacturer.
6) If the use requirements are not high, you can buy somegeneral-purpose ones from the market, do your own copy machine test, and passit, you can use it with confidence.
The film capacitor is a capacitor in which a metal foil is used asan electrode, and a plastic film such as polyethylene, polypropylene,polystyrene or polycarbonate is stacked from both ends and wound into acylindrical shape. According to the type of plastic film, it is calledpolyethyl capacitor, polypropylene capacitor, polystyrene capacitor andpolycarbonate capacitor. Film capacitors have been a capacitor that hasgradually increased in usage in recent years, so we must understand theinspection and processing methods of film capacitors.
If you want to know more about Dingfengcapacitor, please click: